What is administration config?
What is administration config?
Administration. config – This configuration file stores the settings for IIS management. These settings include the list of management modules that are installed for the IIS Manager tool, as well as configuration settings for management modules.
What is the ApplicationHost config file?
ApplicationHost. config is the root file of the configuration system when you are using IIS 7 and above. It includes definitions of all sites, applications, virtual directories and application pools, as well as global defaults for the web server settings (similar to machine. config files if they want to).
How do I configure IIS?
Complete the following steps to re-configure IIS Version 8.5:
- Click the Tools> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager within the Server Manager screen.
- Expand the tree until you see Default Web Site.
- Right-click Default Web Site > Add Virtual Directory to create the directory with a default installation.
How do I edit web config in IIS?
Editing the Configuration File (web. config)
- Open the Internet Information Services manager.
- Expand the Web Sites node, then expand the Default Web Site node.
- Right-click EFTAdHoc, then click Properties.
- In the Properties dialog box, click the ASP.NET tab.
- Click Edit Configuration.
- Click the General tab.
How do I fix applicationHost config file?
How To Fix Corrupted applicationHost. config file in IIS 7
- Browse to C:\inetpub\history directory.
- Inside this directory you will find the history of all the applicationHost. config file.
- Pick a applicationHost. config file that you know is not corrupted.
- Copy the applicationHost.
- Now attempt to access IIS7 again.
How do I find applicationHost config file?
Open the applicationHost. config file located in C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config\. Save the file.
How do I know if IIS is enabled?
To check if you have IIS installed, click Start > Control Panel > Programs, then choose the option to “Turn Windows features on or off”. This will bring up the list of features and roles that can be configured on the server.
How to enable the Admin service in Configuration Manager?
Enable console usage 1 In the Configuration Manager console, go to the Administration workspace, expand Site Configuration, and select the… 2 On the General page, select the option to Enable the Configuration Manager console to use the administration service. More
How to use GitHub for admin config?
GitHub – marmelab/admin-config: Configuration API to describe an administration interface. Used by ng-admin and react-admin. Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. Work fast with our official CLI.
How to enable console usage in Configuration Manager?
Enable console usage In the Configuration Manager console, go to the Administration workspace, expand Site Configuration, and select the… On the General page, select the option to Enable the Configuration Manager console to use the administration service.
What is the name of the Configuration Manager?
The value is a valid Configuration Manager class name. The administration service class names are case-sensitive. Make sure to use the proper capitalization. For example, SMS_Site.