What is a CP72 form?
What is a CP72 form?
A customs pack (CP72) must be completed for all destinations worldwide when using our globalexpress service. This must include details of the contents, value and weight of your parcel, plus contact details for the sender and recipient, including a local phone number for international recipients.
Where can I get a CP72 form?
Post Office branch
You can pick up a CP72 form in any Post Office branch. You can pick up a CP72 form in any Post Office branch.
What do I do with PS form 2976-A?
What are the USPS Customs Forms?
- PS Form 6182: This is the commercial invoice.
- PS Form 2976: This form acts as the sender’s declaration.
- PS Form 2976-A: The form serves as a USPS customs declaration and dispatch note.
- PS Form 2976-B: This serves as Priority Mail Express International shipping label and customs form.
How do I fill out form 2976?
How to Fill out USPS Customs Form 2976-A?
- FROM field. Enter the information about the sender: full name and full address.
- TO field. Enter the information about the addressee: full name and full address;
- Block 1. Detailed Description of Contents.
- Block 2. Qty.
- Block 3. Lbs.
- Block 4. Value.
- Block 5.
- Block 6.
Do I need CN22 for letter?
UK Postbox requires that all mail being sent outside of the UK require an attached CN22, regardless of whether it is of commercial value or not. When you’re sending a letter or parcel outside of the UK, we’ll also ask you to complete all of the required CN22/23 information before we post it on your behalf.
Where do you stick CN22?
Make sure you attach a completed and signed CN22 label. Put it on the front of the item, as near as possible to the top left hand corner – just don’t cover up the address.
How do I fill out a USPS customs declaration form?
To correctly fill out your customs declaration, you will need the following information:
- Name and complete address of sender.
- Complete address and name of receiver.
- Item description (if there are several different products in the same package, note them all separately)
- Quantity of items.
- Value of each item.
Can I print a CN22?
This online form will populate either a CN22 or a CN23 form for you to download, print at home and attach to the front of your parcel. If you do not have a printer, you can pick up a blank form at a Post Office branch to fill in by hand.
How do I fill out a CN22 form?
How do you fill out a CN22 customs declaration?
- Place a cross or tick-mark to indicate the contents of the parcel.
- Specify what’s inside the parcel.
- Provide the international commodity code and the product’s country of origin.
- Write the date of the shipment and sign the form.
Where to put USPS customs form 2976-a?
When printed on regular paper, place PS Form 2976 inside the Customs Form Envelope 2976E and attach the envelope to your package. #2 PS Form 2976-A, USPS Customs Declaration & Dispatch Note – CP72 PS Form 2976-A (also known as CP72). This Custom Form is commonly used for regular Priority Mail International boxes or for items over $400 in value.
Where can I pick up a cp72 form?
For mobile phones and other electronic devices, you must include both the serial number and the IMEI number of the device on the CP72. You can pick up a CP72 form in any Post Office branch. You can pick up a CP72 form in any Post Office branch. You can pick up a CP72 form in any Post Office branch. Why do I need to fill out a customs form?
What is the customs declaration form for USPS?
#1 PS Form 2976, USPS Customs Declaration – CN22 PS Form 2976 (also known as CN 22) – This customs form is commonly used with First Class Mail International and Priority Mail International for Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Boxes PS Form 2976-A (also known as CP72).
What are the customs forms for Priority Mail?
As required under 123.6, only four customs declaration forms are used for international mail: PS Form 2976, Customs Declaration CN 22 — Sender’s Declaration. PS Form 2976-A, Customs Declaration and Dispatch Note — CP 72. PS Form 2976-B, Priority Mail Express International Shipping Label and Customs Form.