Payoneer Referral Program
What is Payoneer & Payoneer Referral Program?
Payoneer is a commercial services company that provides online money transfer and e-commerce pay assistance. The group is a registered Member Service Provider of MasterCard incorporated. If you are a Blogger, Fiverr freelancer, Google AdSense publisher or an Affiliate seller, with Payoneer account, you’ll be able to receive your earnings right wherever you are. Account holders can send and receive endowments into their bank account, Payoneer e-wallet, or onto a MasterCard debit card that can be utilized for online services or at point-of-sale.
Payoneer company specializes in facilitating cross-border B2B payments. It provides cross-border transactions in more than one hundred and fifty local currencies, with its cross edge wire transfers, online payments, and refillable debit card services.
Earn Money by Payoneer Referral link
Fellowships like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork use Payoneer to send mass payouts around the world. It is similarly used by e-commerce marketplaces such as Envato and runs with ad channels to connect these firms with administrators based outside of their headquartered country. In the content creation time, Payoneer works with various kind of companies and freelance marketplaces. The company headquarter is situated in New York City. You can use Password Checkup Chrome Extension to protect your Payoneer account from the hackers.
What Is the Payoneer Affiliate Program
It is a profitable way to make money online just by referring new customers to Payoneer. Each client that you refer to Payoneer through your unique Affiliate Link and they signs up with Payoneer and receive at least $1000 amount payment in total; you will receive your fixed CPA bonus.
How to make money using the Payoneer Affiliate Program
Payoneer pays you $25 for every referral you sent their way to create a free Payoneer account with them and received at least a $100 in their account. You’ll also earn $25 for even joining them in the first place. All you require to do is create an account and start referring people to date and send money, and that’s all. Imagine you refer hundred People their way; you will earn [$25 X 100 people] $2500. It is straightforward to join yet without a blog for now. Though with a blog, you can earn more. You’ll need any form of valid ID to register, i.e. Driver’s License, Intl Passport and National ID All they need is the ID number written on the card.
If thou are an affiliate marketer who needs to make quick cash, you can make at least $1000 every month from this ‘Payoneer affiliate program’ which is also called ‘Payoneer Refer A Friend’ program.
How to join the Payoneer Affiliate Program
Joining their Affiliate Plan is that easy, and all you have to do is follow the below steps.
- Visit Payoneer and sign up with them.
- Visit Payoneer Affiliate signup page and fill in all the required info and present your application. It usually takes a few days your use to be interpreted, and once Payoneer Affiliates Team considers it, you will receive an Email regarding it.
- Once your account gets approved, you will be able to log into your account.
- Log into your affiliate account.
- Under the Offers menu, click on Live Offers & opt for any available offers. Probably you will find PAFF Multi-Tier Offer.
- You will get the unique Affiliate Link which you can share on your blog, social media and more.
Once you started promoting your unique affiliate link and you know that anyone signed up with Payoneer through your link then log into your Affiliate account and you will see the number of approved users and the commission you earned. To earn faster try these tips from us.
- You promote your unique affiliate link.
- Anyone signs up with Payoneer through your link.
- He then receives at least $1000 in total.
- You will get a fixed CPA commission.
- Moreover, he will also get up to $25 from your link.
- Invite friends to Payoneer via popular Refer-a-Friend program. It is an excellent way for you and your friends to earn $25 rewards.
- Have a question? You can now send your queries right from the app! You can even add an attachment.