Can I get surround sound using RCA jacks?

Can I get surround sound using RCA jacks?

RCA surround sound connections can be a good way to connect to your home theater speakers if you don’t have digital HDMI or optical options. They take the basic connection type of our old friend, the analog stereo connection, but use it to power 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound.

How do I connect my Logitech sound system to my TV?

How to Hook a Logitech Z313 to a TV

  1. Put the pin attached to the two satellite speakers into the speaker port on the subwoofer.
  2. Place the power cable into an open electrical outlet.
  3. Connect the red and white inputs on the “RCA audio to 3.5mm female” cable to the red and white audio inputs on your TV.

Is Logitech z506 good?

An excellent design and sound quality, the Z506 is an excellent surround sound set that’s also reasonably priced. We’re big fans of Logitech’s more budget-friendly speakers for their ability to produce astonishing quality sound at very reasonable prices….


Do you need a Logitech 5.1 game console adapter?

The Logitech 5.1 Game Console Adapter allows you to connect your PlayStation2 or Xbox video game console to a set of Logitech 5.1 multimedia speakers for awesome, multi-channel sound and intense realism.

Is the Logitech x-530 5.1 surround sound system available?

This feature is not available right now. Please try again later. The Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Sound System is designed to hook up to the 3-plug 6-channel surround sound output on a computer. With the included adapter from, the X-530 System can also be used with practically any audio source.

What kind of cable do I need for 5.1 speakers?

This is the reason that you should buy a motherboard with 5.1 system built in. Front cable: To Line out. Center/Subwoofer cable : To Center/Subwoofer Out. Front cable: To Line-out. After every single connection has been made, its time to setup audio configuration in operating system.

Is there an adapter for a Logitech z5500?

Side note, this should have came for free with the Z5500 like the Y adapter came with the X540. This is a very simple adapter that takes a pair of male left / right RCA cables and splits them into 3 center / sub, left/right, and rear left/rear right 1/8 outputs. The adapter does not require an external power supply.