What does detractors mean in English?
What does detractors mean in English?
a person who criticizes something or someone. Despite his popularity, his many detractors still think his work is overrated.
What are antonyms for detractor?
What is the opposite of detractor?
What is the meaning of detractors as it is used in this sentence?
/dɪˈtræk.tər/ someone who criticizes something or someone, often unfairly: His detractors claim that his fierce temper makes him unsuitable for leadership. Synonyms.
How do you use detractor in a sentence?
Detractor sentence example Detractor calimed that the comfy Crocs lacked style. The chief charge which his detractor brings against him is that of contaminatio, the combining in one play of scenes out of different Greek plays. The biggest detractor is not having something to will to your heirs.
Who is detractor person?
A detractor is someone who puts you down. When you’re proposing ideas at work, your detractor is the person who finds fault with everything you say. Use the noun detractor for someone who is always critical.
How do you deal with a detractor?
Don’t let them stop you or even slow you down.
- First learn to identify them.
- See if they have a valid point.
- Zap any negative thoughts they give you.
- Realize that there will always be detractors, and let them slide off you like water on a duck’s back.
- Confront them, and get them on your side.
- Laugh with them.
What is a detractor customer?
Detractors are unhappy customers who are unlikely to buy from you again, and may even discourage others from buying from you. You find detractors when using Net promoter score surveys and immediate action should be taken. Detractors (0-6)– Customers who have had a negative experience with your company.
What’s another word for reputation?
1 regard, name. 2 fame, distinction, renown, esteem, honor, recognition.
How do you use a detractor?
Detractors sentence example
- His detractors were noisy and scurrilous.
- To our detractors let us simply reiterate a number of factors.
How do you use stereotype in a sentence?
Stereotype in a Sentence 🔉
- While many people believe the stereotype all teenagers are lazy, their beliefs are false.
- Southern racists usually have at least one negative stereotype about most nonwhite populations.
- In some areas of France, citizens accept the stereotype of Americans as rude and uncultured people.
How do you use epistemic in a sentence?
Epistemic in a Sentence 🔉
- As human beings, it is very important to be aware of our epistemic limitations.
- When contemplating epistemic ideas such as concepts that relate to knowledge and cognition, I feel that a full grasp is just beyond the limits of my mind.
How can detractor be prevented?
How to stop NPS detractors in their tracks
- Seek out regular customer feedback. Don’t wait for negative feedback to find you—actively seek it out for yourself.
- Time is of the essence when handling NPS detractors.
- Keep calm and offer a solution.
- Anticipate negative feedback before it happens.
- Customer care is about listening.
What does the name detract mean?
Detract is defined as to take away from or reduce. An example of detract is to remove Christmas decorations before a Christmas party, thereby taking away from the setting.
What is example sentence of detractor?
How to use detractor in a sentence. detractor. Sentence Examples. The second detractor is an absence of respect for your opponent or opposition within the discussion. Every detractor, accuser, finger-pointer, critic, opponent, enemy, investigator was faced down and confronted by a politician who seemed to be made of pure granite. And to simply characterize Koch as a Democratic detractor, and a Republican right-winger, would be, well, simplistic.
What does detractors mean?
Definition of ‘detractor’. detractor. The detractors of a person or thing are people who criticize that person or thing. This performance will silence many of his detractors.
What is another word for detractors?
detractor, disparager, depreciator, knocker(noun) one who disparages or belittles the worth of something. Synonyms: disparager, doorknocker, titty, depreciator, boob, knocker, tit, bosom, rapper, breast.