How do I delete my GIFs?
How do I delete my GIFs?
Click on the individual GIF you’d like to delete. Below the GIF, you will see three vertical dots: tap these! Choose Delete. After you’ve opened the extended options, you should see the option to Delete.
How do I clear my recent GIFs?
For example, you can’t wipe your GIFs but keep your search history — it’s all or nothing. To wipe Gboard’s history, go to Settings > Apps > Gboard. Tap on Storage and select Clear Data.
How do I Unpost something on Tumblr?
Click the post to open it in a new browser tab. Click the trash can icon in the upper right corner to delete this post. Confirm the post deletion by clicking “Ok.”
How do I delete a tenor GIF?
You can delete your content by holding onto the image and tapping on the ‘Delete’ option that should appear.
How do you delete GIFs on iMessage?
Here is how:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > iPhone (iPad) Storage.
- Scroll down and find and then tap the Messages app.
- You will see multiple categories there: ‘Photos’, ‘Videos’, ‘GIFs and Stickers’, and ‘Other’.
- If you want to delete Photos, tap Photos, If you want to delete videos, tap Videos.
How do you delete all phone history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ‘Browsing history’.
- Tap Clear data.
How do you delete type history?
The steps you need to follow to delete the data is given below:
- Access the settings option in your Android device.
- Next, search and then tap on the option called ‘Language and Input. ‘
- Select the option called Gboard.
- Go to the option called Dictionary and choose it.
- Click on the option called ‘Delete learned words. ‘
How do I wipe my Tumblr clean?
- On the right side of the Tumblr dashboard, click Posts underneath the name of your blog.
- This should bring up a link called Mass Post Editor.
- You’ll be presented with your posts as tiles.
- Paste the following code snippet in the URL bar.
- Click Delete selected posts.
Is there a way to delete all posts on Tumblr?
Yes. There is a “Mass Post Editor” on your blog’s dashboard where you can see an overview of all the posts you made. You can filter the archive to show only posts from a certain month or year. You can easily delete items by highlighting a post and clicking the delete button.
How do I Delete my account on Tumblr?
Click Settings. It’s next to a gear icon in the “Account” section of the drop-down menu. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. This is the section of the Settings page in which you’ll find the option to delete your account. Click Delete account.
How to delete a secondary blog on Tumblr?
Click Delete account. It’s at the very bottom of the page. If you see Delete [blog name] here, you’re viewing the settings page for a secondary blog. Click your primary blog’s name on the right side of the page, scroll down, and click Delete account before proceeding.
Is there a way to remove the background from a GIF?
Unfortunately, there’s no way to remove a GIF’s background in Photoshop all at once, so we have to do it frame by frame and layer by layer, but with the Quick Selection Tool, this won’t take long at all! Select your first frame and first layer, and use the quick selection tool to select Logan Lerman character’s outline.